"www.oudmilano.com" website is a site which is operated by Oud Milano. For the purpose of the applicable data protection legislation, the data controller is provided below.
If your country does not have a specific data controller and/or customer services department, then the closest location to you applies.
OUD MILANO Co. Ltd Jeddah 23421, AL Zahra District-1
UAE - Dubai
OUD MILANO Co. Ltd Business Bay Aspect tower Dubai, UAE
Oud Milano Srl. 20124 Milano, Italy
Oud Milano UK Limited 42 Lytton Road, Barnet, EN5 5BY, England, UK
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page frequently to ensure that you agree with our terms and changes. This policy is effective from June 2016.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
In general, you can use this Website without giving us any information. However, additional services may be available if we have certain information about you. We may collect the following:
- Account registration information including your name, telephone number, postal address and email address.
- Billing information (should you make a purchase with us).
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services.
- If you submit your resume, we may keep a record for future correspondence.
- If you participate in surveys, feedback programs etc. your personal information, answers and other information will be collected.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We use this information to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To Provide you with a better service.
- To improve our products and services.
- To communicate with you by email, telephone or post if you have ordered or purchased products from us, either regarding the order or purchase or other matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship with us.
- To discuss matters regarding purchase transactions.
- To contact you by email, telephone, SMS, MMS or post according to your preferences, in order to share information with you about our products, services and events that may be of interest to you.
- To contact you for market research purposes, if you have not objected to such use.
If you are a customer or you have previously asked us for information on our products:
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from us, please click on the unsubscribe link in the email. Alternatively, you may at any time contact your closest customer service department at the addresses specified at the top of this document.
WHO DO WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH?
We will not transfer or disclose your personal information to third parties other than to:
The suppliers we engage to help us run our business
A purchaser or potential purchaser of our business.
If we have your permission to, or we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of Oud Milano company. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction within the framework of the relevant data protection law.
Given that we are an international company, this process may include sending personal information to other countries, whose data protection laws may not be the same as may exist in your country of residence.
HOW TO GET COPIES OF OR AMEND THE INFORMATION WE HAVE COLLECTED?
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the applicable data protection legislation. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to your regional customer services department provided at the beginning of this document.
You can also view and modify some of the information that we hold in the "My Account" section when logged in.
SECURITY AND STORAGE
In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
- Language and Regional choices
- User Preferences and Interests
- Your shopping cart
- Your session (such as when you are logged in and details information you have entered)
You can, should you choose, disable the cookies from your browser and delete all cookies currently stored on your computer. However please note that this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our Website.
Value-added tax (“VAT”)
A 5% VAT collecting on all products and services . Any change in the applicable VAT rate will be automatically reflected in the price of products sold by OUD MILANO within its Website.